3D Digital X-Rays & Diagnostic Technology
QUESTIONS? FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY DENTAL CARE COORDINATORS AT (706) 395-0004!
In an effort to continue to offer our patients the newest and safest technology, our dental office has implemented cone beam 3D diagnostic technology. This technology surpasses the traditional two-dimensional technology, such as digital X-rays and standard film, in many ways. The benefits of cone beam 3D technology include:
- More accurate images
- Less exposure to harmful radiation
- Potential to recognize serious problems earlier
- More cost-effective for both the patient and the dentist
- Better patient understanding of their dental health
- Data-sharing software to easily send pertinent information to the patient’s general practitioner
- Images taken in an open environment, increasing patient comfort
With cone beam 3D imaging can be more precise in diagnosing dental problems, including conditions that are more difficult to diagnose with traditional X-rays. Cone beam 3D diagnostic imaging also helps our dentists predictably and successfully place dental implants. We can utilize cone beam 3D imaging to assist in planning and completing several types of treatment, including dental implants, root canal treatment, and more.