Been a while since your last visit to the dentist? No judgment here. Call us today.
Are you currently suffering from a toothache or mouth pain?
Emergency Dentist Near You
How can we help you with your toothache or mouth pain?
If you have just searched for an "emergency dentist near me", you have found the right place. Call our office right now if you are experiencing pain or trauma in your teeth or gums.
- We offer SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS!
- We are in-network with dental insurance.
- We have a Membership Club discount plan for patients without insurance
- We offer several types of Patient Financing for emergency dental treatment
We will bring you in for an examination of the impacted tooth or area of your mouth, which will include x-rays and a thorough doctor examination. After the exam, our doctor will give you a treatment plan on how to fix the problem.
Toothaches can be caused by:
- Tooth decay
- An abscessed tooth
- A tooth break, chip, or fracture
- Bruxism or grinding teeth
- Infected gums and/or gingivitis
- A filling that has become damaged or loose over time
What are the symptoms of a toothache?
- Tooth pain that may be sharp, throbbing, or constant.
- Swelling around the tooth and gums
- Fever, headache, or nausea
- A foul taste in the mouth